Security for industrial automation and control systems – Part 3-2: Security risk assessment for system design
(IEC 62443-3-2:2020, IDT) (Published by Department of Standards Malaysia
This part of IEC 62443 establishes requirements for:
• defining a system under consideration (SUC) for an industrial automation and control
• partitioning the SUC into zones and conduits;
• assessing risk for each zone and conduit;
• establishing the target security level (SL-T) for each zone and conduit; and
• documenting the security requirements.