Buy Your Own Copy?
Please email your company/personal details to email@example.com with the following information:
- MS Number/Title
- Type: Hardcopy (within Malaysia) & PDF (overseas only)
- Why you need hardcopy MS?
Level 4, Menara 2 Menara Cyber Axis, Jalan Impact, Cyber 63000 Cyberjaya
03-8008 2900 - Choose Language (1 or 2) - Press 1 (List of Services) - Press 2 (Purchase MS)
Please e-mail to :
List of Malaysian Standards from newly approved MS, pick of the week, bestsellers and recently published.
2. MS 2723:2022 : Palm methyl esters (PME) diesel vehicle - Laboratory and on-road test procedures
3. MS 2690-4:2022 : Petroleum and natural gas industries — Specific requirements for offshore structures — Part 4: Geotechnical and foundation design considerations (ISO 19901-4:2016, MOD)
2. MS ISO 9001:2015
3. MS ISO 45001:2018
4. MS 1480:2019
5. MS ISO 14001:2015
News & Announcements
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I purchase Malaysian Standard (MS)?
MS document can be purchased via;
i. Online purchase at https://mysol.jsm.gov.my
ii. Walk-in to our Sales Counter at Sales Unit, Level 4, Department of Standards Malaysia, Tower 2, Menara Cyber Axis, Jalan Impact, Cyber 6, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor
iii. E-mail to us at sales[at]jsm[dot]gov[dot]my
2. In what format do Malaysian Standards (MS) available for purchase?
i. PDF (https://mysol.jsm.gov.my)ii. Hardcopy (Sales Unit Counter or email)
3. Can I pay with my local currency?
MS documents can only be paid in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). If you wish to convert the price to your local currency (for customers outside Malaysia), you can refer to the foreign currency exchange rate at https://www.anm.gov.my/en/public/foreign-currency-exchange
4. Can I make copies of purchased MS?
Our MS documents are copyrighted under the provision of Section 18A, Standards Malaysia Act 1996 (Act 549).
If you purchase the PDF version, you are allowed to print the document one time ONLY after you have received it from the system (a download link will be sent to your email).
If you purchase the hardcopy version, you are not allowed to make ANY unauthorized reproduction, distribution and photocopies of the purchased hardcopy document.
5. How long can the download link for the purchased MS be accessed by customers?
The link to download the purchased MS will be sent to the registered email address in the MySOL portal. The link can only be accessed within 7 days after receiving the email. Therefore, registered customers are required to ensure that the document(s) is/are downloaded within the time frame given. Department of Standards Malaysia (JSM) will not be held responsible if the download link expires after the specified time.
6. How will the generated license watermark appear on the purchased MS?
All purchased MS will carry watermark of account holder. Customers are required to register an account by using the correct name in the MySOL portal. The registered name will then appear as a watermark on the purchased MS documents. If the purchase is on behalf of a company, the company name should be registered in the system. If the purchase is for individual use, the name of the individual should be registered.