Buy Your Own Copy?
Please e-mail to :
List of Malaysia Standard from recently publish, bestseller, pick of the week, and highlight.
2. MS 2723:2022 : Palm methyl esters (PME) diesel vehicle - Laboratory and on-road test procedures
3. MS 2690-4:2022 : Petroleum and natural gas industries — Specific requirements for offshore structures — Part 4: Geotechnical and foundation design considerations (ISO 19901-4:2016, MOD)
News & Announcements
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How can I purchase Malaysian Standard (MS) Document?
MS document can be purchased;
i. Online purchase at https://mysol.jsm.gov.my/
ii. Walk-in to our Sales Counter at Cyberjaya, or
iii. E-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What type of Malaysian Standard (MS) Document available for purchasing?
i. PDF format orii.
3. Can I pay with my local currency?
Prices for MS Document can only be paid in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) only. If you wish to convert the price of any MS Document into your local currency (customers outside Malaysia), you can refer a foreign currency exchange at https://www.anm.gov.my/awam/pertukaran-mata-wang-asing
4. Can I make copies of purchased MS which I bought in hardcopy
No. Our MS are copyright protected under the provision of Standard Malaysia Act 1996 ( Act 549).
5. How long can the link to download the purchased Malaysian Standards (MS) document(s) be accessed by customers?
The link to download the purchased Malaysian Standards (MS) will be sent to the registered email address in the MySOL portal. The link can only be accessed within 7 days after receiving the email. Therefore, the registered customers are required to ensure that the document(s) is/are downloaded from the link within the specified time. DSM will not be responsible if the link to download the document(s) expires after the specified time.
6. How will the generated license watermark appear on the purchased MS document(s)?
Customers are required to register account by using the correct name in the MySOL portal. The registered name will then be appeared as watermark on the purchased MS. If the purchase is on behalf of a company, then the company name should be registered in the system. If the purchase is for individual use, then the name of the individual should be registered.